Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What's Next for the McFrothys?

Dear readers, I am sorry that we have been neglecting you as of late, but it has been busy times for the McFrothys.  Chad has managed to post about his biking adventures in Victoria, but I still have yet to sort through the hundreds of photos my Dad and I took in New Mexico and Colorado to tell you about our time there.  And we've been busy celebrating Chad's 40th birthday, heading home for Thanksgiving, and getting ready for the next leg of our trip.

So what's next?  Tomorrow we are leaving for South America, and two months in Chile and Argentina!  We also have booked some flights (using cash instead of our travel points - ouch) and are ticketed to head to Australia and New Zealand after our time in South America, followed by a couple months in Southeast Asia.

So, don't give up on us just yet - more posts to follow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment